If you've experienced trauma, life may be a constant struggle.
Perhaps you've tried everything you can think of to feel better. You may have read books, tried techniques you've heard worked for others - maybe seen other therapists or counselors.
Some things might have helped a little. But have not got the relief you've wanted.
This is so discouraging.
You may wonder if anything will help you feel like a "normal" person.
Perhaps you've almost lost hope… I get it!
As a therapist specialist [About] in treating trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder, I know how devastating it can be when you struggle day after day.
Like many of my clients, you may experience:
• Intrusive thoughts that won't go away
• Nightmares or flashbacks
• Constantly feeling on guard like something awful may happen
• Avoiding activities or situations that remind you of a past disturbing event
• Excessive worry, grief, depression or uncontrollable anger
• Unable to get close with intimate partners due to fear of being hurt
• Uncomfortable with your sexuality or sex
• A sense of being numb and disconnected from people
It May Be Difficult to Believe, But the Pain, Grief of Distress You Feel Can Be Greatly Reduced and Possibly Completely Eliminated….
It's understandable if you have doubts that therapy will help – especially if it hasn't in the past.
While I can't promise specific results, I can say that we're bound to make progress with my expertise and your commitment to the process.
You can feel a lot better than you do now.
It might take time, but we'll get there.
They're based on the latest science about how trauma can get stuck in the nervous system [EMDR]. This happens involuntarily, which means your troubles are NOT your fault.
My therapy methods are highly effective at releasing this stuck energy and processing the trauma so that your brain and body no longer react negatively.
Here is what's possible with me as your trauma therapist:
• Heal your problems at their source, so they do not reappear
• An increased sense of calmness and inner peace
• Feel safer and more secure
• Have an improved sense of self-worth
• Experience more rewarding relationships with others
• Have greater enjoyment in your life
You Can Feel Lighter, More Energetic and More Positive About Your Life
I have the training, experience, and tools to help alleviate your pain and distress.
I'm caring, skilled and determined to help you feel better.
I love helping people who may have suffered for years achieve results they did not think were possible before.
I'd love to help you too!
Healing, Growth and Self-Discovery Await you.... Are You Ready?
If so, book a no-obligation, free 15-minute inquiry call with me today.
You can tell me your concerns, and I'll explain how I can help.
Beatrice Schreiber Therapy
Beatrice Schreiber, LMFT - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #124963
Copyright © 2021 Beatrice Schreiber Marriage and Family Therapy, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.